Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Best Show You're Not Watching

Here's a quick throw back to yesteryear and when I made a point to update this old blog regularly (hello out-of-college unemployment, I kind of miss you). I started a series creatively titled The Best Show You're Not Watching so I could help spread the joy of TV shows I watch that just about no one else does.

It's time to add to that series with a smashing new show titled, Almost Royal, airing Saturday nights on BBC America. It follows brother and sister duo Georgie and Poppy Carlton, heirs to the throne of England, as they take a roadtrip across America. Let's watch this wonderful preview below, shall we?


As you can tell, Almost Royal is a splendid mockumentary show following the siblings as they live without their silver spoons and instead with their father's recently filled urn. I love George's seemingly constant confusion and Poppy's knowledge that it is in fact, all about her. That's how I live my life and I don't hate it.

I also feel the need to bring attention to their fantastic Twitter personalities.



It's a quick, 22 minute show that I guarantee will elicit at least one laugh from you, if not more. We're going to be blessed with Episode 7 this Saturday at 9pm, so catch up on what you've missed and invite your friends over before you hit the town to share this hilariously funny gem of a show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment