Friday, March 1, 2013

30 for 30: Day 1

This past Monday, I splurged for one of the first times in my adult life. And by splurged I mean splurged. I bought myself a treadmill, off Craigslist of course, and got it set-up in the third bedroom of my house. Getting it in the room was a feat in itself, so now that it's ready to go, I'm ready to roll.

One thing to know about me, I'm frugal. So frugal that it took me over a year to convince myself to buy the damn machine, and because of that frugality, I've created a new challenge for myself to validate the purchase.

30 for 30 (shout out, ESPN!)

For the next 30 days, I will use the treadmill for at least 30 minutes a day. It can be walking, running, hills, walk/runs, whatever. I just have to be on it for at least 30 minutes for 30 days. Seems easy enough, right? Let's see.


0 comments:

Post a Comment