Saturday, April 2, 2011

Belvedere makes the world a better place


No quote today and no rambling about how I can't seem to deal with what's happening to my life. Nope, today is something different. Today, I am going to express my undying love and devotion to Belvedere.
I am a vodka girl through and through. I've had occasional flings with other alcoholic beverages, smirnoff coolers or that needy pest tequila but vodka and I have been together now for a while. It essentially goes with anything and still tastes amazing. Plus, vodka has fewer calories when compared to other liquors AND Belvedere only has 64 in 1 ounce.

But I'm not just in this relationship for the low(er) calorie count. I'm in it for the taste and the enjoyment I get out of spending time with good ole Belvedere. As a connoisseur of vodka/waters, I've had my fair share with various vodkas. First there was Smirnoff, then I progressed to Sky then, when I was feeling rich I would splurge on Absolut. All of these are great, although Absolut always gave me the worst hangover, regardless of how much I drank, but then I discovered the greatness that is Belvedere.

There is something about it that makes it blend perfectly with whatever you choose. My first vodka/water with this heavenly gift was like drinking lemon lime water with a taste that you can't put your finger on but love nonetheless. In fact, I have had to force myself to stop drinking them in a night because I don't want to become intoxicated. They just taste so good that I want more. I suppose I could say the same thing about chocolate...

And now I must ask due to burning curiosity, what is your favorite drink? Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment