Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sorry Charlie


I have applied for umpteen number of jobs in the past week and ten times that amount in the past year. Yes, the year that started one month ago. Seriously, I cannot even recall half of the jobs I have applied for and how many have I heard back from? Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Half of the jobs I see "require" x number years of experience, generally upwards of 3 years. Here's my question: how am I supposed to get experience if no one will hire me? That's how it was with those darn internships and that's how it is now. The biggest catch-22, practically written by Joseph Heller himself.

So employers who claim to be hiring and reviving this economy. HIRE ME. I'm willing to relocate, travel, essentially do anything to make a steady paycheck and get my own place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment