Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm sitting here, next to my second big cuppa coffee, green goop on my face in the form of a mask and still wearing my pajamas. I could get used to this. But...I can't.

I am a graduate of the University of Oklahoma, a check in the unemployed box and a mother...to a 4 month old puppy. I am a daughter, a friend, a girlfriend. A musician, a writer and a runner. But those only summarize some of who I am in a word. I hope I'm more than that.

I intend (and hope) this blog will serve as a reminder, a way to keep myself accountable. I plan to post a to-do item of the day, perhaps newfound workouts, yummy recipes...anything and everything in between.

So, to start my blog off my to-do of the day is to fill this awesome picture frame my sister
got my for graduation.
Lots of places for pictures and lots of pictures to choose from makes me think it's going to be a little bit longer and intensive of a project then I expect. But it needs to get done and I want to do it.

Also on the list of things that need to happen today is a nice, long walk with my sweet Teddy. He was good and let me sleep late this morning after mom let him play from 7:30-9:30ish. The only thing preventing a walk from happening is the weather. While it's a blue sky with few clouds, it's 41 and I'm not sure how I can survive walking in that. Oh the things I'll do for that pup.

And now it's time to get dressed and start picking out pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment